Friday, December 28, 2012

******SUPRISE*******

Hey guys!
  I am so sorry that I have not been posting anything in a while. I filmed my new hair care routine a week ago, but before that the last time I blogged was two months ago. I've been really busy with school and horseback riding- I hate excuses and I bet a lot of you guys do to, so I need to find time every week to film or just write you guys some hair blogs. I promise in the new year I will be better! I am creating a vlog&blog channel, my own personal channel for you guys to watch. I am also thinking about doing a give away... any ideas..? I will post something when the new blog is created! Thanks for still watching even though I wasn't doing my job. 
<3Julia<3 

***Watch my beauty blog.... More Than Just Beauty 
Diary entries on that blog have been posted!!! **Please read** 

No comments:

Post a Comment